Florida Keys Eco-Adventure (Tour #3)
Full Day Marine Eco-Tour
We pick you up: We provide round-trip transportation
WE ARE THE HIGHEST RATED TOUR COMPANY IN SOUTH FLORIDA.
THIS IS OUR SIGNATURE TOUR!
This eco-tour will have you on and in the water all day! This tour is perfect for the person who wants to become fully immersed in three different marine eco-systems found in the Florida Keys. In the morning, with your marine biologist guide, paddle into an old-growth mangrove forest and out onto the beautiful and ecologically important seagrass flats. In the afternoon, snorkel at two different coral reef locations in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary and encounter a rich variety of marine life.
The keys snorkeling and Kayak trip were so beautiful. The guides are so good, I am nearly 70 and they watched over me as well as provided in-depth knowledge about the surroundings. I can’t say enough about the quality and enjoyability.
- Adults: $225
- Children (12 and under): $175
- Special Discount: Right now, for groups of 4 or more, take $20 off each adult reservation!
GREAT VALUE – SMALLER GROUP TOUR – PERSONALIZED
Please ask us about special group pricing for groups of 6 or more!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE TOUR?
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN A LARGER GROUP EXPERIENCE?
GIVE US A CALL FOR SPECIAL GROUP RATES.
MARINE BIOLOGIST GUIDE
TAKE A MOMENT TO READ OUR “ABOUT US” TO LEARN WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO!
DAY TOUR: Head out to the spectacular seagrass flats with a marine biologist on a single or double kayak, or SUP. Chance to see nurse sharks, bonnet head sharks, barracudas, southern stingrays, spotted eagle rays, manatees, sea turtles, tarpon, snook, and more. This is a great opportunity to practice your paddle boarding skills (even if you are a beginner). Explore the unspoiled old-growth mangrove eco-system and view an array of tropical birds. Enjoy a delicious lunch and cold drinks. Venture out on a boat to two different coral reef locations in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. Snorkel alongside our marine biologist guide who will help identify species of coral, point out intriguing fish behavior, and lead you to new discoveries. Encounter sea turtles, dolphins, many species of fish, moray eels and more. Learn about the three distinct eco-systems observed on your trip. Swimmers of all levels can enjoy this amazing experience together (even non-swimmers). Soak in the picturesque views and sunbathe on the boat ride back. Take pictures and cherish the memories. Find the real Florida!
ASK ABOUT A PRIVATE TOUR. GIVE US A CALL. WE CAN CUSTOMIZE ANY TOUR FOR YOUR FAMILY OR GROUP.
- Round-trip transportation from anywhere in Miami Dade County or Broward County (south of Commercial Blvd.). (please inquire about availability from other areas as well)
- A marine biologist, Florida Master Naturalist guide
- SUP or kayak guided tour out to the uniquely-important seagrass flats and into an unspoiled old growth mangrove ecosystem; where you may view many species of marine life and birds.
- Chance to see nurse sharks, bonnet head sharks, barracudas, southern stingrays, spotted eagle rays, manatees, sea turtles, tarpon, and more.
- Declicious lunch and cold drinks (also including vegetarian and vegan options)
- Snorkeling trip with a marine biologist guide out to two different coral reef locations in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary, with a chance to see different species of sharks and rays, dolphins, tropical fish and sea turtles.
- Picturesque sea views.
- Pick up at 7 a.m. at your hotel.
- We pick up from hotels and locations in Miami-Dade and Broward County (south of Commercial Blvd.) Anyone coming from north of Commercial Blvd. in Ft. Lauderdale, we can arrange an easy meet up location.
- Drop off at about 6:15 p.m.
- As with any tour, times may vary due to unexpected traffic issues.
- We Provide: mask, snorkel, fins, life jackets, lunch, drinks, water, snacks, sunscreen (if you’d like to use ours), and towels.
- Needed: change of clothes
- Delicious lunch is included (vegetarian and vegan choices also available)
- This tour may be cancelled due to certain weather and marine conditions.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.