Everglades Adventure (Full Day Tour)
Day Tour: Nature / Eco-Tour
ROUND TRIP TRANSPORTATION
From your hotel, Or…
(Post-Cruise) We can pick you up from your cruise ship and return you to the airport in time for your flight or to your hotel.
(Pre-Cruise experiences also available!)
Best Reviews of any eco-tour company in South Florida!
THIS TOUR IS AVAILABLE YEAR-ROUND.
Led by an experienced naturalist… This tour is great for all ages. It is the most exciting and comprehensive Everglades tour there is! Embark on both a 1-hour guided boat tour of the pristine 10,000 Islands region of the Everglades, where you will have the opportunity to see numerous species of birds, like roseate spoonbills and white pelicans, manatees, dolphins, and much more. Go on an exhilarating 1-hour air boat ride into the heart of the REAL Everglades. This the best air boat ride in the entire Everglades. Visit a Native American tree island village, where they used to live. With your naturalist guide, you will also go on a dry hike in Big Cypress. Your guide knows just where to show you all kinds of birds and other wildlife! Eat a delicious locally prepared lunch. Visit a historic trading post and a hidden Miccosukee Indian village. Also tour the museum of the Everglades or a famous artist’s gallery. Plan to be amazed. This is not a touristy type of tour – This is the most authentic Everglades day trip out there! It is all-inclusive. Go way beyond the touristy. Find the Real Florida!
- 2 adults: $295 per person
- 4 adults: $209 per person
- 6 adults: $189 per person
- 8 adults: $185 per person
- 10 adults: $169 per person (please call to make a reservation)
- 12 adults: $159 per person (please call to make a reservation)
- Children (ages 12 and under): 20% off individual rates, with 2 paying adults.
- DISCOUNTED SALE PRICE: Right now take $10 off each adult reservation using promo code: Bigeco.
LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A PRIVATE TOUR.
THIS TRIP IS IDEAL FOR CORPORATE AND GROUP OUTINGS. WE WILL PROVIDE SPECIAL GROUP PRICING.
ALL TOURS ARE LED BY AN EXPERIENCED NATURALIST.
TAKE A MOMENT TO READ OUR “ABOUT US“!
DAY TOUR: Led by an experienced naturalist guide, this tour is the best tour for becoming immersed in the REAL Everglades and seeing the unique flora and fauna of several ecosystems. Join us on a guided boat tour of the remote and pristine 10,000 Islands in Everglades National Park, where you will spot a wondrous array of wildlife and numerous species of birds. The Everglades is the largest subtropical wilderness in the United States, and is home to several endangered species like the Florida panther and the American crocodile. Your boat captain for this journey is a multi-generational native from the area – and knows this last frontier in Florida like no other! This is your chance to see manatees, dolphins, roseate spoonbills, herons, ospreys, and white pelicans. Travel back in time to Florida’s Seminole and pioneer past with a visit to a historic trading post. Have your picture taken at the smallest post office in the U.S.A. With your expert naturalist guide, go for a walk in a magnificent cypress swamp forest. On this dry hike, immerse yourself in the beautiful and unique ecosystem, home to tropical birds and endangered varieties of orchids and bromeliads. Gaze at the majestic forest canopy of bald cypress trees and royal palms. Take in the narrated wildlife drive through Big Cypress National Preserve and the Everglades in our comfortable new vehicle. Next, enjoy the thrill of a 1-hour air boat ride into the heart of the Everglades, where wildlife abounds! This is no touristy experience. See wild gators up close, and learn about the heritage and history of the Miccosukee people at an historic Miccosukee village. Find the real Florida!
- Round-trip transportation in sprinter style vehicle.
- We can pick you up at the Port of Miami or Port Everglades. We can store your bags for the day for free and take you to your hotel or to the airport at the end of the tour (post cruise).
- We have pre-cruise opportunities as well.
- Smaller-group, personalized experience.
- Experienced naturalist tour guide.
- The most immersive and authentic tour in all of the Everglades!
- 1-hour air boat experience (the best in all the Glades), a 1-hour boat trip in the 10,000 Islands section of Everglades National Park, a 1-hour + nature walk with a master naturalist in Big Cypress National Preserve, a visit to an historic trading post, the smallest post office in the U.S., the Everglades Museum, a Native American tree island village one can only get to by air boat and on this tour, Big Cypress National Preserve Visitors Center, and to get the freshest stone crab at a local market (optional, and optional to purchase).
- A wonderful lunch is included. As are snacks, fruit, bottled water, and other beverages.
- Typical pick up time is at about 7:30 a.m., although we will text you or call you the day before to let you know the exact time. We will pick you up from Greater Ft. Lauderdale and Miami-Dade areas.
- Some areas though in central and north Broward and in South Dade are beyond our pick up zones. In this case, we will establish a convenient meeting spot to begin the tour.
- Post-cruise trips are available – We store your bags for no extra cost and take you to the airport or your hotel afterwards. Please inquire about pre-cruise opportunities as well.
- Drop off is typically at about 4:30 to 5:00 p.m.; depending on the location (under normal driving conditions)
- Note: As with any tour, times may vary due to unexpected traffic issues.
- Great lunch included (with vegetarian and vegan choices).
- The nature walk is rated as easy.
- Parts of this tour are weather permitting.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Minimum of 2 required for booking online. However, please inquire if you are a single passenger to see if we have a tour that we can put you with.
- Please call if wanting to take advantage of group pricing or special discounts or offers.