Amazing opportunity to experience nature and with a biologist! This is not your typical tacky Everglades experience. They provide a personalized and authentic experience. Worth every penny!
Everglades Adventure (Full Day Tour)
Day Tour: Nature / Eco-Tour
ROUND TRIP TRANSPORTATION]
From your hotel, Or…
(Post-Cruise) We can pick you up from your cruise ship and return you to the airport in time for your flight or to your hotel.
(Pre-Cruise and shore excursion experiences also available!)
Best Reviews of any eco-tour company in South Florida!
THIS TOUR IS AVAILABLE YEAR-ROUND.
This tour is great for all ages! Embark on both a 1-hour guided boat tour of the pristine 10,000 Islands region of the Everglades. Go on an exhilarating 1-hour air boat ride into the heart of the REAL Everglades. You will have the opportunity to see numerous bird species; as well as alligators, manatees, dolphins, and much more – up close! You will also go on a dry hike in Big Cypress with an experienced naturalist guide. Eat a delicious local lunch. Visit a historic trading post and a hidden Miccosukee Indian village. Plan to be amazed. This is not a touristy type of tour – This is the most authentic Everglades excursion. It is all-inclusive. Find the Real Florida!
- Adults: $187
- Children (ages 12 and under): $145
- DISCOUNTED SALE PRICE: Right now take $20 off all adult tickets if booking 4 or more.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE OR GROUP TOUR?
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN A CORPORATE EVENT?
GIVE US A CALL AND WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE DETAILS.
ALL TOURS ARE LED BY AN EXPERIENCED NATURALIST.
TAKE A MOMENT TO READ OUR “ABOUT US“!
DAY TOUR: This tour is the best tour for becoming immersed in the REAL Everglades! Join us on a guided boat tour of the remote and pristine 10,000 Islands in Everglades National Park, where you will spot a wondrous array of wildlife and over 200 species of birds. The Everglades is the largest subtropical wilderness in the United States, and is home to several endangered species like the Florida panther and the American crocodile. Your boat captain for this journey is a multi-generational native from the area – and knows this last frontier in Florida like no other! This is your chance to see manatees, dolphins, roseate spoonbills, herons, ospreys, and white pelicans. Travel back in time to Florida’s Seminole and pioneer past with a visit to a historic trading post. Have your picture taken at the smallest post office in the U.S.A. With your expert naturalist guide, go for a walk in a magnificent cypress swamp forest. Immerse yourself in the beautiful and unique ecosystem, home to tropical birds and endangered varieties of orchids and bromeliads. Gaze at the majestic forest canopy of bald cypress trees and royal palms. Take in the narrated wildlife drive through Big Cypress National Preserve and the Everglades in our comfortable new vehicle. Next, enjoy the thrill of an air boat ride into the heart of the Everglades, where wildlife abounds! This is no touristy experience. See gators up close, and learn about the heritage and history of the Miccosukee people at an historic Miccosukee village. Find the real Florida!
- Round-trip transportation from Greater Ft. Lauderdale and Miami-Dade areas.
- We can pick you up at the Port of Miami or Port Everglades. We can store your bags for the day for free and take you to your hotel or to the airport at the end of the tour (post cruise). Call us for shore excursion and pre-cruise opportunities as well.
- Smaller-group, personalized experience.
- Experienced naturalist tour guide.
- Guided boat tour of the pristine 10,000 Islands in the Everglades, where you can spot a wondrous array of wildlife.
- Boat captain is a multi-generational native to the region, who knows the area like no one else!
- Historic trading post: a fascinating look at Florida’s Seminole and pioneer past.
- Magnificent walk with a naturalist through a cypress swamp forest.
- Beautiful narrated wildlife drive through Big Cypress National Preserve and the Everglades.
- Museum of the Everglades
- Thrilling airboat ride into the REAL Everglades where you will see wild alligators and wildlife up close.
- Visit a remote Miccosukee tree island village that you can only get to on this airboat experience!
- Delicious lunch.
- Pictures and memories to share! We provide a photo album of your adventure to you free of charge.
- Normal pick up is typically at about 7:30 a.m. from your hotel in Greater Ft. Lauderdale area, although we will typically call or text you the day or night before the tour to give you the exact pick up time.
- We pick up from most hotels and locations in Broward south of Commercial Blvd. and in Miami-Dade County. If you are coming from areas a bit north of Central Ft. Lauderdale, we will provide you with a convenient meeting location.
- Pre-cruise, post-cruise, and shore excursion trips available. We will store your bags at no charge.
- Drop off is typically at about 4:30 to 5:00 p.m.; depending on the location (under normal driving conditions)
- Note: As with any tour, times may vary due to unexpected traffic issues.
- Great lunch included (with vegetarian and vegan choices).
- The nature walk is rated as easy.
- Parts of this tour are weather permitting.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Minimum of 2 required for booking online. Please inquire if you are a single passenger to see if we have a tour that we can put you with.
- Please call if wanting to take advantage of group pricing or special discounts or offers.