1-Hour Air Boat Ride and Nature Walk with a Naturalist in Everglades National Park
We are proud to be the highest rated tour company in South Florida.
All tours are led by an experienced naturalist. Check out our “About Us” page.
ROUND TRIP TRANSPORTATION
Round-trip transportation from your hotel.
(Post-Cruise) Or we can pick you up from the cruise ship and take you to the airport in plenty of time for your flight!
(Pre-Cruise) Or we can pick you up at your hotel and take you to the cruise terminal before your cruise!
This is complimentary transportation pre-cruise or post-cruise – with free luggage stowage for the day.
We can also arrange this tour for your cruise ship excursion (and get you back to the ship with plenty of time to spare).
Reviewed April, 2017:
Our day was fantastic. We learned so much as we walked through paved, boardwalk and rocky terrain, seeing the Everglade plants and animals up close and even hands-on (when appropriate). The air-boat tour was a thrill. Abundant birds, fish, turtles and gators throughout our experience! Great photo opportunities!
Easy pick-up and drop off. All around terrific tour.
This tour begins with pickup from your Ft. Lauderdale or Miami area hotel, port or other location. With an expert naturalist guide, go on an amazing nature walk in Everglades National Park. Immerse yourself in the beauty of different ecosystems in the Everglades. View a wide variety of birds and alligators up close! Learn about the Everglades wetland ecosystem and the tropical hardwood hammock ecosystem, with its diverse trees, plant life and wildlife. This is a dry walk. Next, enjoy the thrill of an exhilarating air boat ride into the heart of the REAL Everglades, where wildlife abounds! This is no touristy type of trip. Learn about the heritage of the Miccosukee Indians as you visit a historic and remote tree island village you can only get to by air boat on this tour. See alligators and wildlife up close! Enjoy a scenic, narrated wildlife drive through the Everglades. You’ll be back in time for lunch or an afternoon trip to the beach. Find the real Florida!
THIS TOUR IS AVAILABLE YEAR-ROUND.
- The day starts with being picked up at about 7:30 am from your hotel or other location in the Greater Fort Lauderdale, Miami-Dade County area in a nice sprinter style vehicle.
- On this smaller group tour, take a scenic, narrated wildlife drive through the Everglades, where you will appreciate the beauty and learn about the ecological significance and uniqueness of Everglades National Park.
- Next, your experienced naturalist guide will lead you on a wonderful nature walk in the national park.
- Become immersed in different ecosystems withing the Everglades, including a beautiful tropical hardwood hammock with mature trees and beautiful plants and wildlife. It is a dry hike.
- After that, you will drive to the air boat location and embark on an extremely fun, 1-hour airboat adventure into the heart of the REAL Everglades. There are no alligators in pens or cages on this tour. On this authentic trip, you will see wild alligators and other wildlife up close!
- Visit a historic Miccosukee Indian village that can only be visited by this airboat. Become immersed in their special customs and way of life. You will become fascinated by the heritage of the Miccosukee people.
- After the exhilarating airboat tour, return to your hotel or other location with plenty of time to enjoy lunch, an afternoon trip to the beach, and the rest of your day.
$135 per adult
$109 per child (12 years and younger)… with at least on paying adult
Sale Price: Right now take $10 off each adult ticket using promo code Eco123
Please ask us about special group pricing for groups of 8 or more.
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Luggage storage
- Smaller-group, personalized experience
- Insect Repellent
*We can pick you up from your hotel
Or the Port of Miami or Port Everglades in Ft. Lauderdale and store your bags for the day.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Normal pick up is at about 7:30 a.m. from your hotel in Greater Ft. Lauderdale area, although we will typically call or text you the day or night before the tour to give you the exact pick up time.
- We pick up from hotels and locations in Broward County and Miami-Dade County. If you are coming from somewhere in North Broward County or South Broward County, a convenient meeting location may be provided.
- Drop off is typically at about 1:00 to 1:30 p.m.; depending on the location (under normal driving conditions)
- Note: As with any tour, times may vary due to unexpected traffic issues.
- Parts of this tour are weather permitting.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult.
- Minimum of 2 required for booking online. If you are an individual, please call to make a reservation.
- Please call if wanting to take advantage of group pricing or special discounts or offers. We will provide you with a promo code.